KMS Associates brings to the recruiting process customized solutions, a systematic approach and uncompromising commitment, which promises results to meet dynamic business challenges and needs in today’s market and beyond.
We have found that the key to achieving long-term sustainability and results involves interactive and collaborative efforts. We are driven to understand what works for our clients and the people we recruit.
We recognize that the ability to accurately interpret the needs of a client is just part of the equation. Job descriptions are mere shells without the vision and energy of the right people.
Companies that seek the right kind of people know that settling for what they can afford is running half the race. We dig deep to go beyond the obvious and do not settle for what’s readily available in our quest for the right talent.
Finding the right talent is a skill that we have perfected over 25 years of recruiting practices, acquiring insights and market intelligence. Conditioned by years of gauging client needs, not unlike a finely tuned GPS, we have become experts in accurately navigating the talent landscape.
The Advantage of Adaptability
The WIDE (Wisdom, Ingenuity, Distinctiveness, Engagement) approach to search consultancy is a proprietary tool uniquely adaptable to the changing requirements of our clients. Our objective is to foster a spirit of excellence in our actions and create win-win situations for all concerned, our clients and the talent we attract.
KMS Client base includes:
- Individuals needing help with the interview process.
- Individuals seeking the know-how and development to obtain promotions.
- Individuals in a career change, beginning with the resume, branding, networking and strategies to find a new job.
- Individuals with a strong desire to succeed in their goals and need a boost to get there.
WHY LOOK NO FURTHER
Career and Leadership Coaching
We understand what companies value in selecting, hiring or promoting people internally. There exists a compatibility equation of standards, some of which include specific experience, demonstrated performance with achievements, emotional intelligence, strengths and weaknesses. Leaders are in training and development at al times. We help you to effectively communicate in a way that builds teams and influences others, navigates the politics, delegates and sets goals with a strategy to achieve them.
- Marketing, branding, writing or editing of the resume
- Job Search Strategy
- How to interview and the skills required
- Networking Skills: How to, What to do and where to go
- Differentiating Resume & LinkedIn Profile
- Pivot planning during economic and industry changes
- Mapping your career to be gainfully employed